We perform mandatory financial audits for:
- businesses (joint stock companies, funds, stock exchanges, companies, enterprises) irrespective of their ownership pattern, type of activity, whose reporting is liable to official publication (except of banks)to acknowledge their annual financial statements accountability;
- checking financial status of founders of commercial banks, enterprises with foreign investments, joint-stock companies, holding companies, investment funds and other financial mediators.
issuers of securities;
- governmental companies leasing integral property complexes,or/and are to be privatized, corporatizedor have any other changes in their ownership pattern;
- companies with initiated bankruptcy case or adjudicated bankrupt;
- confirmationof liquidation balance-sheet of closingdown companies.
Due to the results of mandatory financial audit we present official audit opinion, which complies with the requirements of Securities and Stock Market State Commission and State Commission for Regulation of Financial Services Markets of Ukraine and other regulatory bodies. Moreover,audit trail and audit report structure could be customized to suit every client’s needs.
We perform initiative financial audits to check:
- whether taxes are calculated and paid in full and tax records are kept properly;
- credibility of financial statements and information presented by founders;
- maintenanceof accounting documents;
- certaintypes of business transactions, accounts and financial statement items.
According to the results of auditing checkup we present customer with an audit opinion and a confidential report with a detailed list of audited issues and recommendations on error corrections and violations illumination.
We strictly stick to the auditor’s professional ethics, our information is objective and independent.